Eye for detail

 Hey Koko,

I’ll keep this one real short, but it was too hilarious not to share.

This one is from one of our rides through the city when you exclaim, some of these name plates are white and some are yellow. You mean number plates. I promptly go on to explain the rationale to you and your curiosity is thwarted.

Of course you point out ‘that’s someone’s car’ & ‘that’s a taxi’ all across the Lake Gardens flyover. When you get carried away like that I generally try to talk about something else, but I can’t help but admire your eye for detail. I am appreciative, but you go on, ‘it’s not I for detail Ma, it’s D for detail tsk tsk’ - and you break out into that nod and laugh.

Love,

Ma



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Brilliance

When We met Marylin Monroe

Are All the Questions Done?