Caught In the Act

 Dear Koko, 

Generally when people talk about children and the memories associated with them, the tales of their naughty deeds top the charts. Unfortunately with you, I have not had the good fortune to share any such stories, because you are such a natural goody two shoes. Never have you broken a toy. Never have you done something which you have been expressly asked not to. 

The most you do is probably flick a candy or two from the jar we keep by the fridge every now and then. But even then you come and tell me about it later on. 

So when I saw you in our recent trip to do one round too many around the condiment table of the dining room, I was curious. Then I saw this!



I think the concierge had also noticed what you were up to and you knew that she knew, so you were trying your best to avoid eye contact with anyone, but alas, you've been caught in the act! The sugar-coated goodies were worth it :)



Love,

Ma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Decade of Brilliance

When We met Marylin Monroe

Are All the Questions Done?